Sunday, June 26, 2005

Domestic Sales Happenings... Finally!

Good news! I am currently in talks with a Producer's Representative that has seen Bloodshed and wants to represent me! Unfortunately, they're only interested in handling the Domestic territory, but it's for everything: Video/DVD Rentals, Pay-Per-View/Video-On-Demand, Premium Cable and Standard Cable! At this point, we're negotiating a contract, which is extremely nerve-racking because it's an all-or-nothing scenario. Ultimately, once I sign, it's a 1-3 year commitment, which is a bit disturbing, but it's the final step in this long process.

Still looking for a Foreign Sales Rep, but I'll let everyone in on the name of the Domestic company once the contracts are signed and the deal is done, probably by the end of this week!

Trying not to think about the 12 festival entries we have out, 6 of them in Europe, Canada and Australia. I'm going to try and update this blog about once a week, both with current events regarding Bloodshed's distribution progress, and also with past production notes. I figure this is a good way to log all of the events that have transpired, then I'll put it all together for the DVD.

Feel free to post comments!

Cheers!

-Jim

PS: And a wonderful Happy Birthday to Shana Klisanin, the heroine of Bloodshed and a fucking rad woman! Prost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home